Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa Visit

After their synagis shot this morning, we packed up the girls and headed downtown for photos with Santa.  We were the only people there; we had a private visit with Santa.  It was nice that we got to take our own photos, take our time with Santa (it's not so easy to get three girls on and off of Santa's lap) and we didn't have to be around anyone except Santa and Mrs. Claus.  Grandma came along to help too.  I had contemplated taking the girls to the Christmas party hosted by my triplets group (only for a photo with Santa), but the thought of having them around 65 other children and their parents was just too much.  I looked into several options including hiring a Santa come to our house (which was not as expensive as I thought).  In the end, we found a location that was not crowded and that allowed us to take our own photos.

On our way to see Santa - Katie has her bib in place to keep the dress clean and an ineffective and too small hat on her head.  Since they only leave the house to go to the doctor, I have not invested in winter hats.







 

4 comments:

  1. what a lucky santa to have 3 beautiful visitors all at once! Merry 1st XMas baby girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what luck! A private visit with Santa! You are braver then I, I don't think I am patient enough to try and drag all the kids to see Santa. You got great photos and have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful family picture...and special one...with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time visiting here. Just wonderful! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete