Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Months

10 months?  Where does the time go?  I don't really have any stats to report on the girls, so I'll just post their pictures.  They were supposed to be in a themed set of oneies (flowers), but Maggie's got really dirty - no need to explain this one - so I had to change hers.  I didn't change them all because I love how Katie's says "Watch Me Grow." 

Katie:



She's very aloof, and I love how she looks like an old man without any teeth.  So cute!


Maggie:




Izzy-B:




She scraped her head on something, and her left eye looks crossed.  See previous post on eyes.


All together now:

I plan to start blogging more.  My goal is to post once a day.  This next month is going to be very busy (I'll blog about this later), so I guess this will have to be a New Year's Resolution for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment