Friday, December 17, 2010

Two are up....

A new stage of trouble.  Yesterday night, Maggie pulled herself up to standing.  She used Robin who was lying in the playroom with them, so I thought it might have been a fluke.  This morning, I came in to get them and Maggie was standing in her crib.  She was so proud of herself.


I brought a large foam block that has a long family history (I played with it as a child) into the play area so they would have something tall enough to pull themselves up on.  Maggie is afraid of the foam block.  She screams when she's near it.  I can't quite figure it out.  Anyway - it worked.  Katie pulled herself up to get a toy that was on top of it.

Poor Izzy-B, she just follows me around grabbing my leg.  She's on her knees, so she's close to standing too.

These pictures were all taken with my iPhone, so the quality is not so good!

1 comment:

  1. wow! What an exciting - and terrifying part of their growth! Start padding everything. First steps open up a whole new world of falling and head bonks....though it also opens up a whole world of fun! Enjoy your last few weeks of being able to sit down!

    ReplyDelete