Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My How Time Flies

This is my 100th post!  I started this blog almost 1 year ago (June 19th).  I can't believe how much has changed in just one year.  I hope to post more frequently, but I think 100 posts in one year is pretty good!

Maggie has finally taken her first steps.  She is very unsteady on her feet.  She doesn't stand independently very often, but she's starting to do it more and more.  She occasionally takes 1-2 steps and then falls.  About a week ago, she took 4 steps, but she hadn't done it since.  Today, the OT was here doing therapy with her.  She was also taking video to show to a PT.  We have some concerns about Maggie, and she wants another opinion.  The girls have their bi-annual evaluation later this month.  I hope to add PT for Maggie and speech therapy for all three girls.  While the OT was filming today, Maggie took about 4-6 steps.  She's getting there!

Last Saturday night, I attended my 15 year high school reunion - my how time flies!  It was weird to say the least.  It's so strange to see the people who you knew so long ago.  Personally, I thought our 10 year reunion was more fun.  Other than through Facebook, I don't see anyone.  It seems most of them have kept in touch and continue to hang out.  I felt very uncomfortable, but I do tend to be a wall flower.  Maybe I was more relaxed and had a better time 5 years ago because Robin was with me then.  I had to go alone this year because Robin was working.  Thanks for the great memories KDS class of 1996!  Hopefully it won't be 5 years before I see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment