Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Trip to the Zoo

This morning I took the girls to the zoo.  In total I think there were 7 or 8 triplet families and one set of quadruplets.  We had a great time, but the girl are still just too young to know what's going on.  I'm not even sure they knew to look at the animals or all of the people.  It was very hot and crowded by the time I left.  One family was late, and she said it took her 45 minutes to find a place to park.  There's definitely something to be said about arriving early!!






















 

I even got one with me.  Too bad Katie didn't want to be in the picture too.



1 comment:

  1. I think the triplets were having a good time but were still overwhelmed by the zoo experience. They definitely will enjoy it more later on.

    ReplyDelete