Sunday, March 6, 2011

Swings

Robin and I took the girls to the park today, and I let them swing.  I can't believe I let them touch that nasty playground equipment.  I'm working on my issues.  The swings were really fun for Izzy-B; she had such a good time.  Maggie also seemed to enjoy it, and she smiled once.  For some reason, Katie loses all of her personality when we leave the house.  She is very straight faced, and she doesn't cry or laugh or anything.  She seemed a little scared on the swings, but it was only a small twinge in her face that led me to believe that she was afraid. 

There were maybe 5-7 other families at the park.  Out of those familes - one was another triplet family and another was Robin's coworker.  How weird is that?

I really wanted to let them go down the slide, but the "little kid" playground is poorly designed.  It's nearly impossible for a parent to get to the top of the slide - the main access is a tunnel.  Who designed that thing?

Lastly, Izzy-B kept sucking on her shoe in the stroller, so that's why her shoe is wet.


















No comments:

Post a Comment