Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now What?

I'm so lucky that the girls are able to play quietly in their cribs after they wake up in the morning or after their nap.  I have previously blogged about the wonderful Clouds and Stars sheets that I use and love (I have not received anything free from them).  In the past, the girls have found the zipper and pulled on it every so slightly (mainly Katie).  Well, this is what I found after nap today!  Now what?



Seriously, is it safe to put a safety pin in their cribs to secure the zipper?  How do I deal with this?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't use a safety pin, but maybe two short pieces of ribbon. Sew one of them really well to the mattress, and knot the other piece onto the zipper pull. You can tie the pieces together to keep the zipper from moving. That's the best idea I have. :) Haha! The pieces of ribbon should be short enough that they can't go fully around a baby's neck. :)

    ReplyDelete