Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fun Day

Today the girls had their last synagis shot.  I've been following the RSV stats with the CDC, and it looks like it finally might be on the downturn.  We'll have to see. 

Before we went to the doctor's office, we stopped by a lady's house who posted a triple jogger on craigslist.  I'm seriously looking for one, but I can't find one that I'm happy with.  My criteria is simple, I want the brand new $1000 Baby Jogger Summit XC.  Haha.  Maybe if our house sells.  Anyway, my main criteria is that the front two wheels swivel.  We went to see a Mountain Buggy this morning, and all of my research showed that the front two wheels do swivel.  She said they didn't, but I went to see it anyway.  A better picture or a better description would have saved me some time.  It was the Terrain model, not the Urban model.  UGH!  There was an axel between the two front wheels preventing them from swiveling.  I check craigslist at least 20 times a day to see if a new one is posted.  I'm not a patient person....  The only other option I can think of is using a friend's REI 20% discount.  Anyone, anyone...

After the girls' doctor appointment, we decided to go check out the children's section of the Botanic Gardens. We got a year membership (thank you Groupon!). The girls looked so stylin'. My only gripe is that there is no way a triple jogger will fit in the elevator. How am I supposed to take them there by myself? Today we used a double stroller and an umbrella stroller (we were hopeful that we'd have the triple jogger that we went to look at). After we left the Botanic Gardens, I decided to do something crazy. We went out to eat with the girls! I knew that the Chipotle near our house has at least 3 high chairs, so that's where we went. The girls loved their rice, beans and cheese quesadilla. Sorry Grandpa Jack, it appears the girls love cilantro!


















No comments:

Post a Comment