Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

As luck would have it, there is no snow this weekend.  I can't remember a time when we haven't seen one snowflake in Colorado by November.  What a strange year it has been.

We were able to get some great shots of the girls outside in their costumes today.  I know it's a day early, but we're not planning on taking them trick-or-treating this year.  Plus, the weather is so nice today, and tomorrow is football day!  They loved being outside in the grass.  I bought the girls 0-9 month costumes, but they certainly vary in size!  Maggie barely fit in hers.  I didn't want to dress them all the same, but I did want some sort of a theme.  I guess the theme ended up being plants - they are all very organic!


Katie - the flower:
Maggie - the chili pepper:

Izzy-B - the pea:


All three:


Katie seemed really confused because her sisters looked different:



Outside:







Katie kept eating the leaves:


Maggie's costume was so tight, I finally had to unbutton the top:





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! My husband is still mad at me because I didn't buy a similar chili pepper costume a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls look adorable in their costumes...how creative! Preemies mean so much to us. I wanted to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.

    ReplyDelete