Friday, October 15, 2010

8 Months

I can't believe it has been eight months already - two thirds of a year.  The girls are so amazing.  Every time they laugh, I can't help but laugh too.  Over the last month, they have started eating solid foods once a day, and they are all up on all fours rocking back and forth - crawling will be any day.  Margaret is always a little behind her sisters with meeting milestones, but she always gets there.  Despite this, sometimes I think she will crawl and walk first.  Katherine and Isabella have been rocking on all fours for a couple of weeks now.  Margaret just started doing it about 2 days ago, but I bet she'll actually crawl first.  She is my tortoise - slow and steady wins the race.  She's was the smallest at birth and she was the one who caused them all to be born so early, but she was the first one to come home from the hospital.  Earlier this week, I took Katherine to the dermatologist to check out the red mark on her cheek.  It is most likely a hemangioma, which should disappear in a few years.  Here are some pictures from our 8 month photo shoot.  The tutus and the shoes were made by my sister-in-law in France.

Katherine is very independent and observant, but loves to laugh.  She can sit unassisted.

Margaret is very smiley and happy, and also loves to laugh.

Isabella is very serious and cuddly.





1 comment:

  1. Happiest little girls EVER! I bet this is the last month they all stay put for their monthly photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete