Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sleeping Issues

The girls have always been good sleepers, and they continue to be - once they actually fall asleep.  They are in bed no later than 8pm every night, and they wake up at 6am when Robin gets them up for their morning bottle.  They then go back to bed for several hours.

Over about the last week though, Isabella has had a hard time falling asleep.  Once we put her in her crib, she screams and screams and screams.  Sometimes it goes on for over an hour.  I usually let her scream for about 10-15 minutes, then I go in and hold her for a few minutes.  As soon as I pick her up, she stops.  I get her calmed down, put her back and she screams again.  Last night it went on for 1.5 hours.  I just don't know what's wrong.  The good thing is that the other girls can sleep right through it.  They fall asleep easily, and don't mind listening to Isabella scream.  I hope this phase ends soon. 

Any suggestions?  She's not teething.

1 comment:

  1. Remember the Princess and the Pea and how it applied to you? Something to think about.

    Grandpa Jack

    ReplyDelete