Monday, April 18, 2011

Worst. Day. Ever.

Yesterday was a rough day, and I didn't even get the worst of it.  I ran errands and sat through a REALLY long meeting - like almost 4 hours long.  Then I had more errands to run.  I got caught in a huge traffic jam from an accident, then I had problems returning some stuff that I had bought online.  They sent me the wrong thing.  So annoyed.  Then I went to the new Target only to discover that it's not really a Super Target.  It had everything except a meat department, bakery and deli.  I REALLY wanted some fresh meat and cold cuts.  Oh well.

Ok, so that doesn't sound that bad.  It was a long and rough day for me, but here's the bad part.  Robin called me at about 3:30 as he was getting the girls up from their nap.  I've noticed that Izzy-B has been picking at her diaper through the leg of her onsie when she wakes up early from her nap.  Well, under Robin's watch, she maganed to pull the entire diaper off.  And, it was poopy.  And, she was eating the peas that were in her poop.  YUCK!  Robin had to give her a bath and do a load of laundry.  He said the poop was everywhere.  All over her face, hands, bedding - everything.  By the time he was done, there was poop all over him too. 

I'm so glad I missed that one.  Now, she naps in a sleep sack.

1 comment:

  1. I've made the same mistake with that new Target too - I think I'll stick with my faves. I can tell you, that it definitely could be, (and definitely will get) worse. Now, did you take a picture? :) (I will forever forget not taking a picture of my son with 2 gallons of paint spilled all over our carpet.)

    ReplyDelete