Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miss Personality

I love watching the girls' personalities emerge.  I have been making predictions for awhile now, but they have yet again changed.  My original predictions were:  Katherine: drama queen; Margaret: chill; Isabella: whiner.

I have always thought that Isabella has some motion issues.  She doesn't mind being in the car, but I don't think she'll enjoy amusement park rides.  This morning, as I was getting them up, I was raising Katherine and Isabella (Margaret was too tired for this) up in the air and then dropping them down quickly.  Katherine was loving it - laughing and laughing.  Isabella - not so much.  She put her arms and legs out and had a horrified look on her face (kinda like when she saw Alex) - then she burst into tears.  Poor girl.  I'll try to get it on video tonight when Robin is home.

Katherine has turned into a really calm baby.  She is the best sleeper and rarely cries or fusses unless she really needs something.  She is very alert and observant.  I'm not a fan of the thumb-sucking, but it definitely soothes her.

Margaret is still pretty calm, but she has really learned to use her new rolling ability.  She always manages to end up on the opposite end of where I leave her.

Current predictions:  Katherine: Miss Independent (cue Kelly Clarkson song); Margaret: Miss Adventurer; Isabella: Miss Needy/Clingy (not too dissimilar from whiner).

We'll see.....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us share in the magical discovery of the triplets' personalities.
    This made my day.
    !Gracias!

    ReplyDelete