Friday, August 27, 2010

Favorite Things

I thought I'd do a quick post about some of my favorite things.  Mostly baby things.

The latest one is definitely (and I'm not even getting paid for this) Clouds and Stars crib sheets.  www.cloudsandstars.com  For all you mommies out there, these are a life saver.  I absolutely HATE changing crib sheets.  I'd rather change diapers all day than change one crib sheet.  At Clouds and Stars they make crib sheets that zip on.  They're amazing - both the sheets and the company.  I ordered the sheets at 4:50pm on Thursday the 19th.  I was not given any shipping choices except free shipping via FedEx Ground.  Free shipping, no complaints here.  The sheets arrived at my house on the morning of Saturday the 21st.  FedEx Ground does not deliver on Saturdays, and it usually costs more to have a Saturday delivery.  I could not be more pleased with the quality of the product and the company.

I also just got Breathable Bumpers for the girls' cribs.  They are pretty great too.

Pampers diapers.  They are so soft and absorbent.  Too bad they're so expensive.  Costco brand is a good second choice.

Sweet potatoes - ok these are not necessarily a favorite thing.  But I fed them to the girls this morning.  They definitely liked sweet potatoes better than carrots, but I think I'll go back to rice cereal for awhile.  I think I'm pushing them too hard on the veggies.  I need to get Margaret and Isabella more excited about eating off a spoon before I move ahead with more veggies. 

Tommee Tippee bibs.  They have a roll at the top that is absorbent and keeps the formula from running down the girls' necks.  These are only sold at Babies r Us.

Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream.  Seriously, there is nothing better except creme brulee from Maggianos.  

Hmmmm - I'm sure there are more things, but this list will have to suffice for now. 

1 comment: