Sunday, August 29, 2010

Isabella's Past Life Experience?

I am the commissioner of my fantasy football league, so today we hosted the draft at our house.  We were in the detached garage - of course with the baby monitor.  The girls all slept quietly for the 2.5 hour draft. 

After the draft, one of my friends came in the house to see the girls.  The girls have met many people in their short lives, and have loved everyone.  Alex was with me when I got Isabella up.  She was already awake, and was happy to see me.  But, she took one look at Alex and got a horrified look on her face (huge eyes), lower lip out and she screamed bloody murder.  It was the strangest and funniest thing I've ever seen.  I couldn't believe it.  I suppose her fear could have stemmed from the fact that Alex recently shaved his head to support a friend with cancer, and he does have a nice tan line where his hair used to be.  He was able to hold Katherine without incident.  When Robin came in with two other friends, I told him what happened.  He didn't seem to believe me, so I got Isabella up and pointed her in Alex's direction.  Exact same reaction.  It was hilarious, and I really wish we would have gotten it on video, but I felt bad torturing her. 

I think we need to have Alex over again when his hair grows back to see if that was the problem. 

Maybe she had a bad experience with a bald man in her past life.  Who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment