Saturday, January 15, 2011

11 Months

The girls are 11 months old today.  We're in the process of packing and moving.  I took a load of stuff to our new house today, and the movers will come on Friday.  I'm so exhausted - I just want it to be done!

This month was the most difficult for pictures.  Katie was the most difficult.  She's very adventurous, and she would not sit still for the camera.  Maggie, as usual, is a total ham.  Izzy just wants lots of love and attention.  When you look at all three of them standing together, you might think Maggie is the tallest, but she's not.  I think Maggie's legs are longer than Katie's though.



Here are their stats as of last Saturday: Katie is 28" and 17lbs 11oz, Maggie is 27.75" and 16lbs 12oz and Izzy, my little peanut, is 27.25" and 15lbs 15oz. 

This is a very picture heavy post beacuse a lot of our family lives far (and I mean far - like other side of the world far) away!




























2 comments:

  1. As someone far away, I just wanted to let you know how much I love the picture-heavy posts :D
    I can't wait for Ryan and the girls to meet this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! They have really blossomed over the last month! So much personality and character in their faces. They are so fun. I can't believe they are 11 months old....where has the time gone???

    ReplyDelete