Monday, September 6, 2010

Outing Number 3

Today we decided to take the girls out again.  Initially, we thought we'd go to Wash Park again, but then Robin suggested going to the mall.  I was hesitant, but I hate feeling like I can't go somewhere just because I have triplets, so off we went - to Cherry Creek Mall.  Well, first we took some family photos under the big maple tree in our front yard. 

In order to make the trip to the mall a little easier, we decided to go with a double snap-n-go stroller and Robin carried Isabella in a baby bjorn.  The mall wasn't as busy as I thought it would be on a holiday weekend, which was nice.  Amazingly, not one person said anything to us.  I heard a couple of comments about how cute Isabella is - since she was so visible, but that was it.  Even when we actually went into stores, no one said anything.  It was so nice and refreshing.  It made me feel like I was getting all worked up over nothing.  I definitely think the key is to go with a double stroller and carry one.  It's less "in your face."  The only inconvenience we encountered was CPK not letting strollers in the dining room.  I have always been the person who hates strollers, and would be super annoyed when they were in my way - so I understand.  However, in this situation, they totally could have accommodated us.  They were not busy at all.  It was 2pm in the afternoon, and most of the tables were empty.  I do understand though that if they break the rules for us, then they have to break them for everyone else.  It's just hard when you have two car seats and a third baby (who cannot sit on her own) without a car seat to deal with.  We ended up walking over the Einsteins.  CPK's policy saved us a lot of money!

When we returned home, we had another photo shoot under the maple tree.  We got much better photos the second time - although there isn't one single photo where all five of us are looking at the camera.  I'll post some photos later. 

It was a beautiful, relaxing day spent with my beautiful family.  I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment