Friday, February 4, 2011

Trouble with a capital I

Izzy-B has transformed herself from the quiet one observing her sisters to the trouble maker.  She may even end up the dominant triplet.  She now steals toys, is the center of the action and just might be the ring-leader.  She is by far the fastest crawler.  Do not let the innocent look on her face fool you.

Sometimes I daydream about the trouble these girls will get into; the headaches they will cause.  This one surprised me.  I guess I need to move their highchairs farther apart.


Here's another video of Katie (since she was left out of the last post) - she just might knock her highchair over!


 
I don't like using the shoulder straps on the highchairs because they take too much time, and I've never needed them before.  But, there comes a time for everything.  Sorry girls - safety first!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! The videos are so funny. They are strong!!! Wait til they start teaming up and covering for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, shoulder straps are going to be a must! Katie looked like she was going to propel right out of that chair!

    ReplyDelete