Wednesday, July 7, 2010

...not to minivan...

Well, we did it. We bought the much needed *new* car. It's a 2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate. It has pretty high miles, so we got a good deal on it. We paid less than "fair" condition on Kelly Blue Book, and we got the seller to fix several things as well. Robin and I love bells and whistles, and it's got them all. From navigation to rear DVD to power mirrors, foot pedals, rear hatch and third row of seats.

I don't know how I'm going to park this monster. It's going to be challenging to get used to such a big car, but I know I'll appreciate it when the girls are older.   It's so big that it won't fit in our attached garage because it's too tall and too wide.  Good thing we have the monster three car detached garage (as seen in the background of the 1st photo).  

And BTW - we did not buy it from the broker listed on the plates - it was a private party deal.



1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I think it would make a wonderful Christmas gift to your loving father Staci.

    I am sure the girls will learn to love this vehicle as much as mom and dad do.

    Love you all,
    Grandpa Jack

    ReplyDelete