Monday, July 5, 2010

Hands and 4th of July

While I want this blog to be filled with funny (and hopefully witty) commentary on my girls' lives, I also want to use it to document their milestones.

Over the last few days, all three girls have started to notice their hands. They stare at them incessantly - watching them open and close. I have not seen Margaret suck her thumb again, but tonight she was staring at it as if she was wondering how she could get it into her mouth. Katherine has started to grab at things. I put her and Isabella on the play mat today, and both girls grabbed at the toys dangling above them. Katherine was very much enjoying it, but probably not as much as I was!

Yesterday was the 4th of July. I finally got to experinece some normalcy when we took the girls over to a friends house for a BBQ. It was nice to get out!

Here is our 4th of July photo - I wish we had a better "blue" outfit. Oh well...next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment