Sunday, December 4, 2011

Santa - 2011

It's been very cold here for the last several days.  It even started snowing again tonight.  This morning we braved the cold weather and ventured downtown to see our favorite Santa.  I love that we can see a great Santa and get free pictures.  They don't even have a photographer there; you have to take your own photos.

It's amazing how much the girls have grown over the last year.  The girls look so small in last year's photos.  Plus, this year they didn't really like Santa.  Last year, we were able to take individual pictures with each girl.  Today there was a line and I knew it would be too much for the girls to get on and off Santa's lap so much. I'm so excited for the girls to experience Christmas this year.  Our tree looks great, and I have already purchased all of their gifts.  They're going to have so much fun opening them.  I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment