Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I'm a bit behind on blogging.  So much has happened!

We're currently fighting a battle of the clothes and diapers.  The girls can pretty much get out of any clothes and their diapers too.  I've had to clean up a few messes over the last week.  The solution to the diapers is to tape them on.  That is the most important part to me!  I've been putting clothes on backwards, but Izzie-B can still get out of them.  So frustrating.

On December 17th, we went to our family Christmas party (my dad's side of the family).  The girls had such a great time.  As always, the food and company were great.  Santa even made a surprise visit to see the kids, but, most importantly, he brought my cousin home from basic training.  It was a huge surprise for the majority of the family.

Robin has not edited our Christmas photos yet.  So, all I have are pictures from the 17th.  The girls had a GREAT Christmas.  They enjoyed opening all of the presents and, of course, playing with them!

The girls are talking up a storm.  It's so cute to hear them talk to one another.  And they'll repeat just about anything we say!  Plus, if I tell one girl "no", one of the other girls will also tell her "nononono."  So stinkin' cute!

Happy New Year!  Cheers to a good 2011 and a great 2012!!!


  




No comments:

Post a Comment