Monday, November 8, 2010

On The Move

Well, she finally did it.  Katie officially crawled today.  I tried to get video of it, but every time I get out the camera she refuses to move.  She just stares at the camera.

Also, Maggie is the first to get to sitting on her own.  She did it this morning for a short time.  I'm so amazed by her.  She has some muscle issues, and has been seeing a physical therapist weekly.  I never thought she would be the first to actually get all the way to sitting on her own.  Katie has been very close for quite some time, but she just can't quite get past leaning on her hand for support.  I'm so proud of Maggie!!

The girls had their first spice today.  I gave them Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal baby food this morning.  I had to try it since cinnamon is my favorite spice.  It tasted just like an apple pie.  Mmmmmm.  Katie didn't like it as much as the other girls, but she still ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment