Monday, November 15, 2010

9 Months

Wow - I cannot believe the girls are 9 months old today.  On Saturday, I met my friend's one week old baby.  What a precious little boy.  It makes me wish the girls were that small again.  It is overwhelming to think how much the girls have grown.  Katie is crawling; Maggie is sitting up on her own and I think I even saw her crawl tonight; Izzy-B is my little peanut.
















We forgot to take pictures of all three of them together.  

The girls are eating solid foods now.  However, Katie has decided it's fun to spit everything out.  It's really frustrating.  It gets EVERYWHERE, and it doesn't matter what it is.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but it might just be that she is having fun.  

Their little personalities are blossoming.  Maggie wants whichever toy the other girls have.  She will roll and drag herself across the room just to steal a toy.  If a toy is taken away from her, she screams.  It's funny right now....  Katie is the quiet one, and she is very observant.  I think this may also turn out to be trouble.  Izzy just likes to be held.

We were lucky that we didn't have any problems with the end of daylight savings time.  The girls easily slept an extra hour that night.

Snow finally made an appearance in Denver, but it was all melted by the end of the day.  The weather has gotten so much colder.  The girls are finally at the age that they will enjoy going on walks around the neighborhood, but it's so cold!

Tomorrow the girls have their 9 month check-up, so I will post their "stats" then.

No comments:

Post a Comment