Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Climbers

I've had a giant foam block covered in fabric since I was little.  I used to put my saddle (it was small) on it and ride it like a horse (we had horses when I was little and again throughout middle and high school).  The foam has had many uses over the years.  My parents had it recovered several years ago.  Unfortunately, they didn't consult me with the fabric choice.  Oh well.  I now have had it in the girls upstairs play area.  It was a great object for them to cruise around and a good place for me to sit without having three little monkeys trying to sit on my lap at once.  A couple of weeks ago, this is what I found:


Maggie and Izzy-B learned how to climb up on it.  I was about to shoot some video, and right before I started Maggie fell off. 





Once Maggie is up on the foam block, she can't get down unless she falls. She would sit up there and scream until I would help her down. Then, she'd turn right around and climb back up. She took a backwards fall off of it right in front of me, and I immediately moved it out of the play area. I miss my seat. Katie is not a climber.  The only thing she climbs up is the stairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment